Rockland Works Virtual
Healthcare Career Fair
2021 VIRTUAL HEALTHCARE CAREER FAIR EVENT INFORMATION
Format of Virtual Event
- Job Seeking Candidates & Healthcare Businesses will register to access the Healthcare Career Fair Site.
- Once registered Job Seeking Candidates & Healthcare Businesses will receive an event password to access the virtual event.
- Job Seeking Candidates will also have access to valuable industry-specific resources: interview tips, job-specific duties, and responsibilities.
- Job Seeking Candidates will have the opportunity to schedule a 1 on 1 appointment with an Employer.
- Job Seeking Candidates must submit a resume and meet the position’s stated qualifications to apply for an appointment.
- Employer Appointments are FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED.
- Job Seeking Candidates can also attend live informative presentations by Rockland Works Free Career Services and participating Healthcare Agencies.
Event Time Line (4/26-4/30/2021)
- The Event Will Start on Monday, April 26, and End on Friday, April 30.
- Pre-registered participants will receive the necessary login information to access the career fair site after completing the registration below.
- 1 on 1 employer appointments will take place from April 28-Friday April 30 . Appointments will be on a First-Come First-Served Basis. If you are unable to secure an appointment, don’t worry. All submitted resumes will be forwarded to all employers participating in the career fair.
- Healthcare Businesses and Agencies Recruiting:
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medical Office Receptionists
- Dental Assistants
- Many More Other Positions
- Access to Industry-Specific Resources
- Attend Live Scheduled Workshops
- Appointments With Employers Will Be Available (At a First Come First Served)