Individualized Training Agreement (ITAs)
Are you looking to build your skills with classroom training?
Rockland Works can help with up to $6,000 in tuition assistance!
Register today for an orientation to find out if you’re eligible!
Some of the in-demand class include:
- CDL Class A
- Medical Assisting
- Teacher Assisting
- Cyber Technology
- Certified Nurse Assisting
- Basic Electrical Construction
- And so much more!
All training programs need to be approved on the NYS Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
Click here to access the NYS ETPL
ITA Funding Application requirements:
- Training must be in a Rockland County priority sector
- There must be jobs in demand for that field
- Training must produce an industry recognized credential
- Application packet must be submitted in a timely fashion
To register contact us at 845-770-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org